Invicta serves creative organizations and people.
Human creativity is the ultimate economic resource.Richard Florida
Don’t play what is there, play what’s not there.Miles Davis
What is now proved was once only imagined.William Blake
We are not creatures of circumstance; we are creators of circumstance.Benjamin Disraeli
A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.Frank Capra
Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.John F. Kennedy
Creation is a drug I can’t do without.Cecil B. Demille
I don’t want a lawyer to tell me what I cannot do. I hire him to tell me how to do what I want to do.J.P. Morgan
Invicta attorneys have worked with organizations large and small. We’ve provided legal counsel to businesses and non-profits ranging from growing regional startups such as Votivo, Ltd, a Seattle-based candle manufacturer to large multi-national corporations such as Coca-Cola, AT&T and Raleigh Bicycles.
Regardless of a client’s size, one thing remains the same – the level of service provided. A few of the projects include:
- Advised Front Porch Classics on a product tie-in with 20th Century Fox for the motion picture release of Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World.
- Negotiated an international licensing agreement on the behalf of Illustration Works, Inc. with Getty Images, Inc.
- Advised EKE Pictures in producing “A Relative Thing” and “The Spy and the Sparrow.”
- Represented the purchaser for the rights for the motion picture “Educating Rita.”
- Advised Baffle Gab LLC, with respect to a variety of legal matters relating to board game “Baffle Gab.”
- Advised US Bank on lender issues.
- Advised Mintz Sales and Marketing, Inc., with respect to its acquisition and sale of Witz Sports Cases.
- Counseled Raleigh Bicycles (Australia) in their sale of assets and business to Pacific Dunlop.
- Advised Coca-Cola with respect to their employment matters in the United Kingdom and North Africa.
- Advised VOTIVO, Ltd., regarding its acquisition of Rocky Bay Candles.
- Assisted SeaWin, LLC regarding the formation and financing of 08 Seafood Grill and Twisted Cork Wine Bar in Bellevue.
- Represented the buyer in purchase of Classic Nursery and Landscape Company.
- Represented Nestspa, Inc. with respect to the sale of its spa business to Standard Hotels.
- Provided ongoing legal counsel to the producers for the motion picture “The Spy and the Sparrow.”
- Advised Elise Vincentini and Downtown Dog Lounge regarding the production of the television series “Adventures in Doggie Daycare” on Women’s Entertainment Network.
- Provided ongoing legal counsel to the producers for the television series “Martial Arts Explorer.”